This treatment has been described as effective by numerous people. The classic teeth whitening does not work on all teeth, especially if they are gray, as the effect is not visible, and it is only more effective when it comes to yellowish teeth.
There are many teeth whitening products on the market nowadays, and some of them contain small quantities of carbamide peroxide and small particles that whiten the teeth.
- Take a little baking soda and mix it with your usual toothpaste.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil, and fold it so that it becomes wide and long as your teeth.
- Apply the paste you got to the foil, and then put the foil on your teeth.
- Let the foil stay on your teeth for an hour.
- If you want to get faster and better results, repeat this procedure twice a day in the following seven days.
Only after several days you will notice the first results, and in some cases, you will have to wait for a few weeks. According to the dentists, this teeth whitening treatment is completely safe and there are no risks to your teeth health if you practice it. However, take care and avoid repeating this treatment too often, in order to avoid tooth enamel damage.